I believe life during your twenties is one of the most exciting times of life period. Maybe i will think differently when I'm 30, but for now, the twenties are just awesome. The twenties typically include... college graduation, financial freedom from parents, possibly moving away from home or one's hometown, engagement, marriage, new jobs, graduate school, etc. I used to think this crazy wild ride I've been on for the past few years was a result of changing hormones or a phase that would pass. Nope. It's just the nature of being twenty something.
This past weekend, I attended the wedding festivities of my dear friend, Erin Greene (now Erin Greene Loofbourrow). Erin is moving to Santa Cruz, CA to live with her now husband, Ross! The day after the wedding, another good friend of mine, sweet Hayley, got engaged. My best friend from childhood competes in the Miss Louisiana pageant this weekend, and will either by crowned Miss Louisiana (followed by a year of traveling and wonderful experiences) OR be moving to New Orleans in the fall to start graduate school or get her first real job. Oh and its quite possible she'll get engaged sometime during all that too. All i've got to say is wooaaahhh. The twenties are never boring.

0 comments:
Post a Comment